Are you a small business owner looking to free up some of your time?
- Would you like to gain more hours in your day?
- Is your workload a bit too heavy to handle?
- Feeling overwhelmed with all your daily tasks?
Are you a virtual assistant looking to expand your team?
- Do you want to offload some of your work onto a capable pair of hands?
- Have you been looking to diversify your company’s service offerings?
- Do you want someone to care for your clients the same way you do?
At Lighthouse Virtual Solutions, we provide you with the support you need to get things done and free up your time.
We provide Virtual Administrative Assistance to small business owners and virtual assistants that need help with the tasks that take up too much valuable time.
We help organize the tasks to keep them off of your desk so you can focus on growing your business.
Some examples of general admin support we offer:
- Email management
- Newsletter creation and management
- Listing updates
- Photo enhancements
- Systems & process development
- WordPress website management
- Create flyer template & add changes
- Create postcard template & add changes
- Professional printing (i.e., ExpressCopy.com)
- Postage & mailings up to 300
- Excel spreadsheets
- and more
Contact us today to schedule your free one-hour consultation.
Call (704) 995-3048 or email us today for the help you need to see the light at the end of your administrative tasks.
What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services.
Other titles a Virtual Assistant may go by:
Virtual Professional (VP)
Virtual Business Manager (VBM)
Personal Assistant (PA)
Online Business Manager (OBM)
*Source: The Virtual Assistant Social Network ~ VAnetworking.com